HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gary Kessler

Re: Readers Favorite

No, when you come in behind me on a thread and start sniping at me on what I've posted--with nothing you can evidence of me having done so to you, we know you have fallen off the wagon. And that now has happened. Less than two days into your self-imposed "good" behavior period. (Even though in the meantime, your frustration sent you after Keith.) You just couldn't restrain yourself by posting behind me with the fourth posting to this thread. Then the sniping went into gear with post number seven (yours). By tomorrow morning who will be full-blast Don again.

I never thought you could last the week, although it was a lose-lose proposition for you from the get go. If you didn't come in behind me to snipe in that time, it would just go to illustrate that you were a troll before; if you did, then it just goes to illustrate that you ARE a troll who just can't help himself.

You just can't help yourself. This is the way you behave on the Internet. And your frustration and envy has led you to me.

Gary Kessler

*you will be full-blast*

Don Daffron

I donít see a single insult on any of my posts. If it makes you feel any better, I will agree with you. In the mean time, if you really care that much (I donít), you can put on a fake beard or something (so no one will ever know you entered a Wal-Mart) and check out the new edition of ďA Time to KillĒ yourself. If not, thatís okay too. But I was NOT fighting with you. I just remember what he wrote in the new edition. Donít be so eager to fight when I was not trying to bother you in any way. When I promised not to ďrespondĒ to you, I meant respond to your insults and fight with you.

Gary Kessler

You don't see the insults, Don? That would be interesting if that were true.

Anyway, obviously you are off and running again. Less than two days.

Who's surprised?

Don Daffron

You are WAY too touchy! NO! There is NO insult.

Okay, donít bother checking the latest edition; just get all upset over nothing. If you think, for some insane reason, I was trying to upset you, then I apologize. I just happened to remember what he wrote in the new edition, thatís all.

Don Daffron

Evidently I canít post to you at all. Thatís okay.

larry moses

All I know is that JG got a lot of rejection letters for his first book. I thought I had A Time To Kill in my library, but I searched through all my books and didn't come across it. I found this one though, The Rainmaker.

Joe Zeff

Gary, on this I have to side with Don. He didn't insult you or try to twist anything; he just quoted something he'd read.

Gary Kessler

Wrong, Joe. Don't be silly. This is just an Internet game (including your pretense of blindness.) It was mild, but he's sliding into it. And he's just continuing to troll others here.

There was only one reason for him to post on my tail in post #4 to start with--he's baiting me.

I'm the one who laid out some facts, supporting the poster before me. Don's the one who countered with the snotty "I'll take HIS word for it"--when I'd already date indexed a Grisham statement on the issue.

Then there's the snide "Your friend, John." (I've never claimed Grisham and I were friends)

And the equally snide "you can put on a fake beard or something (so no one will ever know you entered a Wal-Mart) and check out the new edition of ďA Time to KillĒ yourself."

This is sniping pure and simple. And he can't help himself and he's sliding right back into it--with me. He never left off in trolling some others.

We'll see how you feel about it when he's trolled you for several months running.

L C

<< Then there's the snide "Your friend, John." (I've never claimed Grisham and I were friends) >>

Well in all fairness, posts like, "Next time I see him, we'll have a good laugh over it" and your oft-repeated, "He lives near me" implies acquaintaince-ship, at least.

I think the Walmart thing was made in reference to a post where you once said you wouldn't walk into a Walmart