HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cathy C

щаст&#

For those of you who can't read the title, it says, "Happy Event!!" We just learned that Hunter's Moon, our first paranormal romance, is going to be translated into BULGARIAN!

Our agent just worked out a deal for it to be reissued in trade paperback form for a small press run through Uniscorp. It's not a lot of money, but it is SOOOO COOL!

Hopefully, this is the first of many...

Cathy (doing a little happy dance today!)

Cathy C

Re: щаст&a

Well, apparently, the board didn't like non-English characters. Bummer. Maybe the mods could change the title for me??

And it's still a happy event.

Isla Avery

How exciting! Congratulations it most certainly is a very happy event.

Jeanne Gassman

LOL! Congratulations, Cathy, but your topic heading looks like you're cussing!

Jeanne

Cathy C

LOL, Jeanne! I was trying to be cute and post the title in Bulgarian, which utilizes the Cyrillic alphabet. I guess the forum couldn't handle it. Hopefully a mod will wander by and change it... please??

Gregory Benoit

No, they shouldn't change it. It looks like an equation--in your case, the equation for success. Congratulations!

Timothy .

I see the SS removed my posts. For the curious, I exposed her for the pretentious phony she is. She screamed like a stuck pig. That's why she complained to Hammish and got me erased. As this will be! Read quickly! And click on my name now, before she atomizes the memory of the one who pulled her arms off last night. Richard.

Prince Louis Richard de la Pau

I'm assuming that they've kept the original title?

In that case, I imagine it should read:

Луната на ловеца

Happy event should be: Щастливо събитие

So, congratulations from me in Bulgaria, Cathy, i.e. много поздрави от мен, Кати

Louis Richard
    Люи Ришар

Cathy C

What in the heck are you talking about? Who are you? Feel free to link to where you've "exposed" me, if you're even talking about me...

Cathy C

BTW, the foregoing post was directed to Timothy, but the quoted material didn't post for some reason.

Thanks to the rest of you for the congrats. I believe they're keeping the same title, Prince Louis, but am not sure at this point. Nice to know at least one person in Bulgaria to actually see it on the shelves. Maybe you could send me a picture of it when it comes out.