HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Joe Zeff

Re: Forgive an amateur's question

Denise, go to My humor page on my website. Then, tell me if I have a sense of humor.

Carol O

ROFL! *emails link to Sh!t List to several friends*

Nathan Nicholl

Nathan, Carol, you just think you've seen me get nasty. So far, I've just been a tad peeved. However, if you really want to try for pure, unadulterated nasty, go ahead. Make my day! Over the last decade or so, I've been in a number of flame-wars. Haven't lost one yet, don't intend to start now.

I'll keep that in mind, Jeff.

Joe Zeff

Nathan, I've tried to be helpful here, and give everybody as much support as I can. For you, however, I'll make an exception. You're obviously more interested in being insulting than in getting help here, so I shan't bother to waste any more time on you. You're a supperating pimple on the board's face and I'd be just as happy never to see the pus pouring out of you again.

Nathan Nicholl

If you stop making ridiculous threats, I'll stop needling you. All those mean words don't affect me, Joe.

Joe Zeff

I'm not making any bargains with you Nathan. You started out by going out of your way to be offensive to me, and now you're seeing the consequences. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, and go back to your regular job of hauling garbage.

Denise .

If you guys are going to have a flame war, why not move it to smoko? It's pretty boring these days!

Nathan Nicholl

Richard was blowing his top in smoko just a few days ago, Denise. Are you over that already?

Besides, I'm not going to participate in a flame war. There's only one red button in this thread, and it's not mine, so why would I bother with diversionary rants? I could just keep pressing the button.