HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: start here!

Janetmae

start here!

"Haven or Hex," is the title of my memoirs. The Haven is Dutch Haven, which was the family business. The Hex is the way it destroyed my family, and put me in jail when a one-room Amish school burned to the ground. The book covers the years from 1936 to 1956. The setting is Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Please visit my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/~janni for an outline, introduction and first chapter. I would love inquiries from publishers, and perhaps agents.

Bj Solazzo

start here!

I am taking a serious shot in the dark and hope this will not be offensive to anyone. Here goes -- I am currently a medical transcriptionist working from my home. I find the work tedious and boring. Is there a market for transcriptionists in this field? Somehow it seems unlikely in this age of computers, but "nothing ventured nothing gained"? If such a market exists, how does one go about finding it? (I've never done this before, hope I did it right!)

Rushell Gullatt

start here!

I am an aspiring new writer. I have written several short stories; however I best express things through poetry. I would really like to see my work in print some day. Do you have any ideas how I might do this? I haven't really focused on my writing for a few years, so I am a little rusty. I'd like to find some writing workshops. Any ideas on this also? Short sample (composed just now...quickly) of my work: I see a light, though all is dark; Beyond that glimmer I'll make my mark. I heed the call yet sense my fear The fame is loud and so sincere... I feel the rush as rivers flow - Should I jump in to watch it grow?

Catherine Potts

start here!

<br>I am a new writer who has been writing for three years. I am 19 and just completed an exciting fantasy story. If any agents would like to contact me just e-mail me and I'll be more than enthusiastic about telling you about it. I also have samples to send via snail mail. My e-mail is:<br> catherine_potts@hotmail.com<br&g t;I also have other stories including plays. I am currently working on changing them into story format. The name of the completed manuscript is :The Empty Locket."<br>Thank you,<br>Catherine Potts<br>P.S. I work well with everyone and enjoy the input! :-)

Gloria Smith

start here!

I write childrens stories, and working on a novel. I would like information on how to get my work in print How to find a agent Thank You

Jane Ross

start here!

I am a new writer of children's picture books. I am interested in a writing group for this.

Ruben Romeu

start here!

I want to find out about copyrght. I have some work I want to register before give it to someone. I have been writing for a short time but I never thougt it would become a serious thing for me. Now I'm involve in a TV project for a comedy and I would like to know how to protect my work. And if posible I would like to contact some other writers.

Jon Wasik

start here!

I'm a beginning writer. I've been writing short storys (but never had them published) for a while, now. It wasn't until about two or three years ago I decided that I would actualy become serious about writing novels. I need information, and any and all is appreciated. How ever, I am also looking for information on script writing. not just on how I do a script, but what steps do I take? I imagine if I want to write one for a movie, I'd have to make one for a show, am i correct? No problem, really. I kinda figured that and already have started to think up a story line for one of my fav. shows. I am a sci fi/fantasy fan, and generally, that's what I write about. If there's any one who can help me, please, email me your help. I don't come here regularly, so if you'd ever post a reply, I'd probably never see it. Incase it doesn't show my email for some reason, it's jonwasik@yahoo.com. thank's for your time.

Diane Valantine

start here!

Jane Ross, I would be interested in a children's literature writing group also. Please contact me: dvalantine@earthlink.net Thank you, Diane

Kandy Dvorak

start here!

Along with everyone else on this page, I am a new writer, I have one book finished and I am beginning another, I need to find an agent. Please help! please e mail me at holliday@matnet.com, My name is Kandy.