HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussionWritersNet Email
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: start here!

Darlene Koppel

start here!

I am also seeking a publisher for a reference book. My subject is training adult students. I haven't found Writer's Market to be helpful. What is your topic?

Roberto Riera

start here!

I am a Spanish "future" writer, and I wonder if the United States is in any way a possible market for Spanish novels, specially when my favorite writers are American.

Laurie Mortensen

start here!

I have written a historical romance novel using modern names w/ironic twists. I have had one interested publisher, but have gone nowhere since submitting first three chapters & syopsis. Any advice?

margaret trest

start here!

i am searching for a author to write a book of my life. it will have in it things like rape,child molested,black market.if you can help me ,please let me know ,if you can not help me ,would you help me find some one that will help me.my book would be true,but can change names so no one could do anything about my book.thank you,margaret trest e-mail trestmm@c-gate.net home phone601-649-3998

A.C. Harris

start here!

I am seeking info on how to submit my greeting card ideas to publishers or better still, possibly starting a small service out of my home using my own work and a hired artist. A.C. Harris

Joseph Nahas

start here!

I am a young but eager writer who is trying to feel for the business. Where can someone like myself find freelance assignments? Please email me at atlas-mktg@worldnet.att.net. Thanks

Dylan Terreri

start here!

I have written an autobiographical (the names are changed) screenplay about "a head- injured young man who wants his independence". It's a real trip, the main character (myself) is torn between the conflicting wills of (each) "head," and, when dealing with head-injury rehabilitation, is more concerned with "getting over" than he is with "getting better". The script calls for around ten top 20 songs that were popular at the time of my car accident and there are many locations as well. Please e-mail me back if you know of where to direct me, I want to get it produced. My email address is: djterreri@aol.com. Thanks.

Blaise

start here!

I've completed a "Young Adult" novel, and I'm ready to send it off to agents who have indicated that they accept submissions in that area. I've got a few rookie questions: * Is it acceptable to send simply the first 3 chapters, rather than the entire manuscripe? * Is there a "Preferred Font"? (i.e. "Paletino", "Times", etc.) * Rather than sending a SASE, can I simply add a note on the cover lett that I do not expect the manuscript to be returned? * Any hints on what I can do to make it easier for an agent to read my work. Thanks, Blaise, demedicis@hotmail.com

shirley uphouse

start here!

I am looking at this site for the first time. I see sample quesitons. Are answers posted for all to see?

kitty blanton

start here!

I am a freelance artist looking for work. Do you need any illustrations? E-mail me and leave me a postal address and I will send you samples. Thanks!