HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tammy mezera

Looking for an author

I believe in honesty. I am not a published author. For as long as I can remember I wrote poetry to touch others in a special way. My readers are my friends and special people whom I have shared the best of myself with. One day I would like to be published. As for now I hope those of you who have accomplished this great feat can accept someone like me to let me learn a little from you. Best of luck to all of you. tammy

Hudson Owen

Looking for an author

Does anyone know if the Bookend page of The New York Times Book Review accepts unsolicited ms. or if essays are solicited? I queried "The Editor" and received no reply. Thanks.

Marty Evans

Looking for an author

I am assisting my friend in seeking an author to write his Viet Nam story. He was recommended for the bonze star, silver star, and Congressional Medal of Honor for his actions in Viet Nam. He received two purple hearts and the "Navy Cross". I have read many accounts of individual experiences and heroism during not only the Viet Nam War, but also World War II. However, none have been more chilling experiences than his. He has remained silent for almost 30 years and now has finally began to talk about his actions. He was recommended for the Congressional Medal of Honor for his heroism on Hill "Sierra" Quang Tri Province, March 13th and 14th, 1969. He has granted me permission to assist him in finding an author.

Smile

Looking for an author

Valerie Hardin's gothic poetry book on disk Razor in The Brain is now available at amazon.com her children's book on disk Two Turtles is now on sale at Hard Shell Word Factory http://hardshell.com/twoturtles.html New books including the children's books Bunny Moon, and Pop Pop Pop and the REFERENCE ebook Getting Published For Morons Or...The New Writer's Sanity Guide is at the Dreamcatcher http://www.cia-g.com/~jwaldie/ Valerie is an artist as well.

valerie

Looking for an author

Valerie Hardin's gothic poetry book on disk Razor in The Brain is now available at amazon.com

Jeanne Bross

Looking for an author

Haven't published a book (yet) but have had minor success in national magazines. Looking for publisher ASAP who would like my children's book (dog story). Gotta get serious about supplementing secretary's income! HELP! Anxious to retire and stare at home computer screen.

David Shave

Looking for an author

I have published several scholarly trade books the last of which I feel has the potential for a mass-market self-help paperback. I would like to revise this last book. Could anyone out there advise me whether I should find a publisher myself to do this revised reprint of my last book or whether I should try to find a literary agent. What is a literary agent good for? Would really appreciate any help from anyone in this regard. djshave@intercom.net

Margaret Dembeck

Looking for an author

Dear To Whom it May Concern; I am looking for someone to help me write my story. Everyone said it would be a good one. I do not want to give to many details unless someone can help me. Basically It's a story about someone who lost their whole family and everything they owned and how I started over and how hard it was but I am making it. If you know someone who is interested in working with me I would be interested in working with that writer. I do Have contacts to get the book published. I also have been talking to some one from the Life Channel who said they would be interestered in looking at the as a screen play for a movie on Life Channel. But I have to get it to that point. Can you Help. Thank you, Margaret Dembeck P.O.Box 21902 Baltimore, Md. 21222-6902 Mdem7799@aol.com

Stacey

Looking for an author

Hi! I am quite anxious to begin a career of writing books. I am presently a teacher so I have lots of stories to tell. I need help with finding a publisher. I have written two books so far. Please help. Thanks!

Normie Woods

Looking for an author

I wrote a childrens story and I need an illustrator I am coordinating a book of poetry and need male poets and a black and white photographer I need a writer who writes biographies....Ones that would hold a teenagers interest I need someone who has the expertise to assist me in producing ideas that may enable one to walk in another's shoes; to see thru another's eyes and possibly gain a better understanding of anothers reality. "Do you see want I see?" Would we be more tolerant?.........I am praying on it................