I am in the middle of editing my story called Life on Kepler Bb.

Because of this I have to decide what to do in every part of it out of all the things I could do. I do it chapter by chapter meaning that I don't edit all of 1 type and then all of another type but rather the whole chapter before going onto the next one to edit.

One of those is whether to use a synonym of a word or not. I can picture the story in my head but I have found that picturing it doesn't help much as to deciding whether to use a synonym or not. Having a dictionary and thesaurus on hand is nice, especially the World Book Dictionary which is 2 big dictionaries with synonyms and antonyms of certain words and definitions of some of those.

So with those big dictionaries as long as I am careful with it I can look up hundreds, even thousands of English words.

Another is whether to change the order of the words or not or whether to expand it. The expansion is almost always a yes except in dialogue when I might not want to expand it and just leave it as it is.

Action words to use to describe emotion right before the dialogue are the hardest to find. For example:

Robin said “We need to build a shelter.”

Lisa said lovingly “But why? If we were able to survive for many years without a shelter then there is no reason why we couldn’t survive without a shelter and have children.”

Robin said “True but every male in our civilization builds a shelter for him and his eventual wife. My dad did that and so did my grandpa back on Kepler B#.”

Lisa asked “But what about the females? What do they do when they are looking for a husband?”

Robin said “The females either stay with their relatives or survive in nature until they find the perfect husband.”
This is the part that is getting me:

Lisa said lovingly “But why? If we were able to survive for many years without a shelter then there is no reason why we couldn’t survive without a shelter and have children.”

I can't find any action words that describe what a person does when he/she falls in love(I searched last night for "action words for love" and it came up with action words like hug and embrace that have to do with loving someone but not necessarily with falling in love.) and here Lisa falls in love as soon as Robin talks about building a shelter because she is thinking in her mind "Robin is very knowledgeable, so knowledgeable that he tried everything he could to get his parents living again when they died of disease and he was 5 years old. He knows that shelters have the lowest risk. He knows how to build anything. I know how to clean anything and take care of a child at any age and I have never had children. I love him."

So what should I do? Should I search for "falling in love" on google? Should I look through the big dictionaries to see if there is anything having to do with falling in love?