HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Feedback wanted on book idea called the Many Voices project, we all create together

Hi, my name is Caleb Beal and I've always dreamed of creating a book we all create together and I'm calling it the Many Voices book project!

Everything is set up, but have no idea how to invite people and let them know about the project and how it works. I'd love some feed back on how to best to reach out to anyone who might be interested in helping and be apart of the project. 50% of book proceeds are for charity and 25% is for the authors who's stories get voted into the book.

Let me know if you need further details about the project. So far I've started hitchhiking around the states meeting with writing groups to find out if there is any interest and get feedback. I've also started social media and a blog, but I feel I could do more, any Ideas? Any feedback is welcome! Thanks

This is briefly how the Many Voices book project will work...

This is how it will work:

In brief I'm inviting anyone and everyone to share true stories they believe we all can identify and relate to. Then anyone else is invited to vote on the stories they relate to and identify will. Then over a total of 30 round the stories will be selected by the community at large; exploring and discovering what stories might resonate across the globe. The site for sharing is onestoryroad.com and the following link is where you can find complete details about the project: onestoryroad.com/about_one_story_road