HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wanted to give you every chance to do an adequate job before I rendered your comment irrelevant.

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Greenstein View Post
    I wanted to give you every chance to do an adequate job before I rendered your comment irrelevant.
    Irrelevant is the comment that isn't read. Or to put it another way, if you make a comment and no one reads it, did you really make a relevant comment?

Problem is that you're not smart enough to see that it doesn't matter if the OP sees it, because the words remain for anyone who reads the thread, forever. So as in all the threads here, I make your advice irrelevant, and you come back with laughable insults, because in the end, you're too lazy, and too uninformed to provide more than a surface comment. So when it comes to matters of advising writers you can't compete—and can't let go. So you follow me from thread to thread, whining complaint.

I think it's funny. I let you hang for a week, then whistled, and the mutt came running.

Rogue Mutt
    Meh. That's the same thing newbies say when they reply to threads that ended years ago. I've always thought it silly.