HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickett View Post
    I'm not seeing a question, but, was this directed at me?
    No sir (or ma`am),

I guess I should have made my request a little more clear but I was asking if I could get a real evaluation of my book with the evaluator keeping in mind that my book is not a fiction story at all, it's totally & completely true and as such, it has to start off differently so it can then develop into something great.

And no, I wasn't directing this at you but out of respect, I'll keep the name of the person I was talking about to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Michael Live View Post
    No sir (or ma`am),

I guess I should have made my request a little more clear but I was asking if I could get a real evaluation of my book with the evaluator keeping in mind that my book is not a fiction story at all, it's totally & completely true and as such, it has to start off differently so it can then develop into something great.

And no, I wasn't directing this at you but out of respect, I'll keep the name of the person I was talking about to myself.
    And out of respect for the rest of this community, I don't believe you could find a single person who has posted about your book on this forum who thinks it's fiction. It's been made clear that it is about your life. They aren't looking at your book from the wrong perspective, they're looking at it from their own perspective. Simply moving to a different side of the forum won't give you the perspective you're looking for.

Then it was nice to meet all of you but this will be my exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Michael Live View Post
    Then it was nice to meet all of you but this will be my exit.
    Best wishes on all your future endeavors.