HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Honestly I have not yet gone back to take a look. I've been sifting through the comments on this thread, and others, to ensure I respond to everyone the best I can. But by all means, please feel free to point them out. I'd love to get your feedback to find out where you feel I faltered.

Actually, they're in the post at the start of this thread: "...allusive publishing success..." and "...my clients words..." There are also a couple of stray commas, but let's not quibble.

Someone who touts himself as an editing professional ought to make sure his posts are flawless. That's your stock-in-trade.

Yeah, allusive jumps out at you.
    Last edited by The Tinman; 04-15-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Good catch The Tinman! Bad oversight on my part! However, there's always a silver lining to every situation. I'm going to add "allusive" and "elusive" to my blog post discussing word usage oversights. Thanks!

Thank you for the feedback! I mentioned to a user below that there is always a silver lining to every situation. I'm going to add "allusive" and "elusive" to a future blog post discussing word usage oversights. And you are correct, an individual like myself MUST ensure that all posts moving forward are indeed flawless. Thanks again for the feedback and words of advice!

If you need to include a thought after you've made a post, please try and use the Edit button and edit your existing post instead of double posting.

Another good tip. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NiceTouchEditor View Post
    Good catch The Tinman!
    It was Jayce's catch. I was only noting it because it was so obvious (sorry). Glad you're making lemonade with it, though.