HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Now That's A Nice Touch!

Hello again WritersNet!

Thus far I am enjoying my experience with this online community of publishing professionals, and those seeking to stamp their footprint into the industry.

As some of you already know, my role as Editor, is to assist any and all of you in reaching that oft allusive publishing success! Over the past few years I have worked with countless writers, business owners, students, and their ideas. There's something about putting the literary puzzle of my clients words together to fit their creativity and originality, while at the same time ensuring they receive a polished product. I look forward to working with the many writers of this community!

Take Care,

Ibn Akbar
    Senior Editor
    Nice Touch Editing Services, LLC
    [Removed link]

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceTouchEditor View Post
    Hello again WritersNet!

Thus far I am enjoying my experience with this online community of publishing professionals, and those seeking to stamp their footprint into the industry.

As some of you already know, my role as Editor, is to assist any and all of you in reaching that oft allusive publishing success! Over the past few years I have worked with countless writers, business owners, students, and their ideas. There's something about putting the literary puzzle of my clients words together to fit their creativity and originality, while at the same time ensuring they receive a polished product. I look forward to working with the many writers of this community!

Take Care,

Ibn Akbar
    Senior Editor
    www.NiceTouchEditing.com
    So you just came here to spam for clients?

Not at all. Spam is normally categorized as soliciting the same inappropriate message over and over again to individuals typically uninterested in what you're soliciting. I'm an editor/writer, and this is a forum where writers, editors, and other publishing professionals can network, discuss ideas, provide resources for one another that will enhance their craft, etc. In my opinion, the offering of my editing services to fellow writers is merely falling in line with the purpose of this community.

Ibn Akbar
    Senior Editor
    [Removed link]
    Last edited by NiceTouchEditor; 04-15-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceTouchEditor View Post
    Not at all. Spam is normally categorized as soliciting the same inappropriate message over and over again to individuals typically uninterested in what you're soliciting. I'm an editor/writer, and this is a forum where writers, editors, and other publishing professionals can network, discuss ideas, provide resources for one another that will enhance their craft, etc. In my opinion, the offering of my editing services to fellow writers is merely falling in line with the purpose of this community.

Ibn Akbar
    Senior Editor
    www.NiceTouchEditing.com
    Except as jayce pointed out in your other identical thread, your message contained some mistakes, which casts a doubt on the "value" of your service.

DaBlaRR
    Why is this posted in this thread? Do you want your spam critiqued?

Please use your signature if you'd like to include a link to your website. Posting your link repeatedly like this in new topics is for all intent and purposes spam, so please refrain from doing so.

Yes I see now that this post was published multiple times, which was not intentional. Initially, the system seemed to continuously fail to publish this post. But I see now there was some sort of delay! My apologies to all who believe I purposely sent out this same post multiple times under different threads.

I'm new to WritersNet, my apologies if you feel this post was not posted under the appropriate thread. Also, it is not my intent to insert spam into the WritersNet community. I thought this forum was for networking with other individuals who are interested in publishing. Making mention of my editing site is an attempt to reach out to writers who may be looking for an editor.

Hey, NiceTouch, did you spot the errors yet? (I could be wrong, you know?)

That identical thread was not intentional. I mentioned to another user that I experienced some sort of system delay, which led to me unintentionally posting the thread multiple times. And if there were mistakes in my post, I honestly attribute those to a lack of proofreading on my part prior to making my previous posts. I'm excited about joining this community of writers, and I may have been in a rush to make my posts. I can assure all who are reading this post that all my clients have found considerable value in utilizing my services. And that is not a shameless plug, I am only addressing your stated concern in regards to the "value" of my service.

Also... can't we all just get along??