HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Just thought I'd share: call for submissions (romance/erotica)

Hi folks! For those of you romance writers that are active, I thought I'd share this call for submissions I found. Here's the link!

Looks fun. Maybe once I get something finished, I'll think about considering these people... They seem to be fairly new, and don't have a lot of authors right now. So maybe the processes might be a little quicker? Like for the publishing and other technical things. Good luck to you!

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by writing_roxy View Post
    Hi folks! For those of you romance writers that are active, I thought I'd share this call for submissions I found. Here's the link!

Looks fun. Maybe once I get something finished, I'll think about considering these people... They seem to be fairly new, and don't have a lot of authors right now. So maybe the processes might be a little quicker? Like for the publishing and other technical things. Good luck to you!
    The thing about a small publisher, especially a new one, is they aren't going to have much in reach. And they'll take probably 50-60% of what you sell. If you don't have any idea what you're doing as far as publishing then fine, but otherwise you can self-publish and get about the same level of service while keeping more of your money.

Thanx, Roxy. This is just perfect for a work I have. I wrote it some time ago but was never able to find the right kind of publishers. They asked for it hot and that's exactly what it is... You might want to try some of it. I will post the synopsis and the foreword in the critique section. See what you think...