HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Making a Killing with Simulated Assassination

Well, not really, since it's not on the market yet. However, after exactly 60 days of typing and 106,681 words later, the first draft is finally complete. Now I can kick back a relax for an hour or two before I get to the heady task of correcting grammar, removing extraneous commas, and plugging those plot holes.

This book fairly flew off the keyboard for some reason. I think I actually wrote about 20,000 of those words in the last week. Perhaps it was because this one wraps up a lot of the action that occurred in the last two installments, so there's a sense of completion about it. I still have plans to commit at least two more crimes, but I'll likely finish off my Shamrock series first. I'll see if I can knock those out before Christmas.

My web site provider seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth and I haven't gotten around to finding a new one (my web site needs a redesign anyway), so I'm going to see if I can link my image files off my Dropbox account. Let's see if this works:

That looks like a big nope. It may be because it's a secure site. This one might work; it's just a quick look at the Simulated Assassination cover. I'll find a better solution later....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0y4g0itdf...verSm.jpg?dl=0

Rogue Mutt
    I use Wix for my website, which is pretty decent if you don't know how to program HTML stuff, though it's a little pricey if you don't want ads. There are comparable sites that would probably be just as good. BTW, if you have $899 you can buy the domain for my old site.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mutt View Post
    BTW, if you have $899 you can buy the domain for my old site.
    lol, thanks, but I already own two domains, and my domain provider is still going strong, thank goodness. I used 4dwebhosting, which gave me a bunch of space of $5 a month before they disappeared on me, but there's a bunch of comparable ones around that I can port everything over to when I get around to it. Since I don't do as much computer graphics as I used to (other than the book covers), I haven't really had any incentive to go looking.

I use Bluehost for my website.

Awesome news!