HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
Closed Thread

Another Taint in Putnam query

Just to liven things up, it has been really dead around here, I offer another query. Enjoy.

Micah Johnson was getting closer. The restaurant was doing well, his fiancé understood, and the memory of the mental institutions was fading along with the face that had put him and much of his squad there.

Two of Micah’s friends, Sheriff’s deputies from separate counties, came into the restaurant and were discussing a case. They had laid out pictures of the four missing girls and Micah saw them. The last few months fell apart as Micah focused on one picture. It was a picture of the girl Micah could see his bullet passing through. She had been used as a human shield and Micah had to protect his squad from those behind her.

Micah helps a man named Justin Thomas whose employee had been abducted. They find things that make the girls seem to be networking devices for a horrendous plot.

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Just to liven things up, it has been really dead around here, I offer another query.
    Purely for its comedic value, right? You're so stubbornly clueless about this topic that I can't help thinking it's just a joke. A very bad joke at that. I mean seriously no one can be this bad for this long by accident.
    Last edited by Rogue Mutt; 11-09-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Very nice Muttly. It sounds an awful lot like a personal attack though. Truth be told I don't like you either. Why don't you take a shot in the dark and say something pertinent about what I wrote.

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Very nice Muttly. It sounds an awful lot like a personal attack though. Truth be told I don't like you either. Why don't you take a shot in the dark and say something pertinent about what I wrote.
    It's ****. Happy now?

Appreciate the attempt Craig, but I'm closing this thread up as it's already going no where.