HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

God's Gifts: Double For Your Trouble

Hello!

Well, as you will see in my Introductory Post that I am new to this. So, to furthermore break the ice, I wanted you to know about my book of poetry entitled 'God's Gifts: Double For Your Trouble '(ISBN 9780984666898) . Although it has been available for some time, it may seem somewhat new. I am still working on getting the 'hang' of marketing my work. Even so, it brings me so much joy, because I consider it to be my first major publication. Would you be so kind as to check it out? Tell me what you think! Uhhh, gently please ...

Post your favorite poem on BookDaily & Search: Craven Image billybonnyband.com / Read the details of my religious experience for free, and let me know when you have something posted. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Authorine View Post
    Hello!

Well, as you will see in my Introductory Post that I am new to this. So, to furthermore break the ice, I wanted you to know about my book of poetry entitled 'God's Gifts: Double For Your Trouble '(ISBN 9780984666898) . Although it has been available for some time, it may seem somewhat new. I am still working on getting the 'hang' of marketing my work. Even so, it brings me so much joy, because I consider it to be my first major publication. Would you be so kind as to check it out? Tell me what you think! Uhhh, gently please ...

Junior Member StanPopovich(Author)'s Avatar
    Are you interested in any book reviews. I am also a mental health author