HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

The Stories of EJB

The Stories of EJB
    EJB is an invention of mine. I created him in my earliest days of writing. There is an entire universe called Fantasian Mythology. I often use it for free from writing.
    (Note: No two versions of EJB are exactly alike. I enjoy creating new stories, exploring new elements of Fantasian Mythology. I hope you enjoy the various EJB tales that I present. In past communities I would often be EJB, using my posts to create an elaborate and believable character. It was a writing experiment of mine. I am now currently writing an EJB book. This is NOT it.)

The day grew dark as a demon came out to play. He held a shaft of white energy, poised to strike it at nearby forms. A smile formed on his face as a girl walked by. He tensed the muscles in his arm, threw, and laughed. The girl was still. And so was the killer, paralyzed with ecstatic frenzy. He took a knife, and slowly carved his name. EJB. Her forehead was marked; a river of crimson life force, of telltale liquid ran down her face, into her open mouth. It was a testimony to the relishment of the little emotions.
    Last edited by Fantasia; 11-21-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Emotions were play things of the dark god, EJB. Desperation was a power he loved to force upon people, the feeling of control that resulted was a self-esteem booster. Pain, both physical and emotional, were hobbies of his. He had never felt his own pain, but enjoyed the empathy of others'. It was his only path to the feeling. His only way to feel human.
    EJB longed to be human. Yet he was a coward, afraid of the loss of power. He knew that weakness was something he couldn't afford. The Gods of Old Times would get their revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
    Emotions were play things of the dark god, EJB. Desperation was a power he loved to force upon people, the feeling of control that resulted was a self-esteem booster. Pain, both physical and emotional, were hobbies of his. He had never felt his own pain, but enjoyed the empathy of others'. It was his only path to the feeling. His only way to feel human.
    EJB longed to be human. Yet he was a coward, afraid of the loss of power. He knew that weakness was something he couldn't afford. The Gods of Old Times would get their revenge.
    This sounds very interesting to me. Have you worked more on this? Does EJB have more of a story to tell?

i doubt it.