HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Back at writers.net

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me, others might not. I'm Mark and I was on this site 7 years ago or so. I just published my novel, Beneath the Mask of Sanity on Amazon.

I know this sounds like a plug (and I guess it is) but really I just wanted to share this news with some of the people who I spent many hours with. We talked about writing, we talked about ghosts and UFOs and we basically just had a great time.

Being a part of writers.net was one of the most fun experiences that I ever had online, because I had found a community of people who were like me. Writers, who loved talking about writing, who liked talking about language.

I miss you guys. All of you, but especially: Rogue, Beautiful Loser, Cat, Keith, Smiling Cur, Leslee, Kitty, John Oberon, Dutch and (even though she was dangerously unbalanced) ****.

L.I.L.Y. was so caustic that her name has become a swear on this site, aparently! LOL

Welcome back, Mark, and congratulations on your book!

Yo, dude.

Yep, L i l y bought the farm for her caustic remarks, and so did Leslie and Cat, but Leslie's and Cat's names have not yet become profane. Kitty just vamoosed, I think. However, me, Rogue, Cur, and Keith are still poking around. Haven't heard from BL or Dutch in a loooooong time.

It's a much kinder and gentler WN, but also a heckuva lot more quiet too, lol.

Welcome back.

Rogue Mutt
    Sup

Congrats.

Cat is still on some other sites. To my knowledge, Leslie disappeared. Too bad, our loss, both of them were credits to the site.

I have also returned after a long time.... I vaguely remember Cat and Rogue, but not many others...