HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I must say that when it comes to Jen's sister, Laini, I thought as much. Must be tough playing second fiddle to an Angel, especially one like Elise. As the ultimate Angel Overlord, I bow to your decision.

As a fan, I'm glad to know more adventures are in store, but if you don't mind a suggestion, I'd keep our duo on Earth. The USNA seems large enough to provide more than good holo coverage, and there's always those pre-impact cities Jen would love to see.

Conspiracy as a whole open many avenues for adventure and many possibilities for our gals to get in and out of trouble.

Hey, it's a crime of the heart.

Are you going to hit sex crimes like rape or molestation? Or hey...here's a goodie: Simulated Piracy. That seems like a natural if you're gonna bring other worlds into the fray.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilfindel View Post
    Betrayal isn't a crime, so it doesn't quite fit in with the "simulated crimes" theme. Treason and mutiny are pretty specific, though. Perhaps I should try my hand at fraud or robbery...
    Last edited by John Oberon; 02-12-2014 at 11:05 AM.

lol, the piracy idea is intriguing, but it may not fit into the universe I'm creating. I did consider rape, but that's such a charged subject that I'm uncomfortable titling a story "Simulated Rape"; I'm afraid that would attract the wrong sort of crowd.

It's unlikely I'll actually launch Jen and Elise into space, largely for technological reasons: the distances involved would make Elise's holos unworkable, since her matrix is back in Westfield. Although it could be moved, I've already established that that's a risky maneuver, so I'd need a compelling reason to pursue that story line. If Jen marries Pieter and emigrates to Mars, maybe, but that's not what I have in mind at the moment.

Jen can't marry Pieter, we're all awaiting for her to give him the boot, especially if her added charms don't get his undivided attention. LOL.

Simulated Espionage might be another possible title to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilfindel View Post
    lol, the piracy idea is intriguing, but it may not fit into the universe I'm creating. I did consider rape, but that's such a charged subject that I'm uncomfortable titling a story "Simulated Rape"; I'm afraid that would attract the wrong sort of crowd.
    "Simulated Stranger Danger" would be the only way to light heartedly title a book like that about rape or molestation. Either way, I also see that being a major disaster. Heh.