HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Dinosaur Erotica

No you didn't read the title wrong. Apparently a new trend is "Dinosaur Erotica", where hungry dinosaurs suddenly find pleasure in a woman's body.

So I won't get too explicit but here's the brief synopsis.

"Drin is her tribe’s chief huntress; she lives for the thrill of the hunt. Men and sex hold no allure for her, as Drin has never found a partner to satisfy her. When a T-Rex descends upon her village, destroying it, Drin demands that the tribe’s hunters go in search of the beast and slaughter it. Opting for safety instead of revenge, the tribe moves to a new location, hoping that the big beast won’t follow them.
    It does.
    Drin taunts the beast, giving her tribes mates time to flee. As she runs, leading it through a gauntlet of traps, the thrill of the hunt soars through her blood, leaving her wet with desire. When the angry T-Rex corners the huntress in a box canyon, it seems more interested in her womanhood than in her flesh."

I think we may have found something worse than 50 Shades.

Rogue Mutt
    That seems impossible for a number of reasons including that dinosaurs were egg laying reptiles, which I don't think would be compatible with mammal anatomy. But thanks for making me look up how dinosaurs have sex. http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/dailyl...dinomating.htm

I love how them being reptiles is the fact you choose to pick to make this sound absurd. Heh, as if you could pinpoint one of the thousand. I can't imagine many women reading this. I think it would be a bit disturbing for most of them.

LOL oh wow. Never heard of this genre before but it sounds awful. Why would you even think that this is acceptable? I mean dinosaurs hooking up with ladies!

***shaking his head with an angry expression***

I'm just trying to imagine what a dinosaur dick would look like? I mean, would it be huge like a donkey or would it be just big enough for the dino-sperm to ascend up into a woman's vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Michael Live View Post
    ***shaking his head with an angry expression***

I'm just trying to imagine what a dinosaur dick would look like? I mean, would it be huge like a donkey or would it be just big enough for the dino-sperm to ascend up into a woman's vagina?
    I... don't know?

I regret making this thread now.

Rogue Mutt
    Well dinosaurs are forerunners of birds or reptiles depending who you're listening to, so I imagine take whatever modern birds or lizards use and scale it proportionately.

lmfao Okay, this is waaaaayyyyyy off topic and not helping me with my writing in any way but it did give me a smile as I shook my head thinking, "Oh my God, really?"

I'm inspired by "Space Raptor Butt Invasion" on Amazon books. So... here it goes!

Diana and Jaws wrestled in the bushes of a very very moist and humid rain forest.

"Ow, stop it, my hair," she said, whisking the raptor's claw out from the blonde tangle.

"Shawrry," Jaws said, "Ritz my first time!"

"Just get---- Just get on your back," She said.

"Rie can't!! My errrr tail is too big---"

"Then get on your side. JEEEZE, I know I'm not hooking up with you for your brains, but a little common sense can go a long ways," Diana said.

She lowered herself down. "Just like that... NOOO--- I told you, stop wrapping your tail around my neck. It's not sexy ."

"You know what," Jaws said, standing up, "I feel like you're not appreciating me as a dinosaur. Maybe we should take some time apart. Gain some perspective."

"What?" Diana said, "No. No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'll let you choke me with your tail if that's what you really want. "

"It's not just the tail, Diana," Jaws said, "Remember that night I showed you my report about the ecological impacts of human migration routes. You didn't even TRY to sound interested... I'm afraid I can't continue on with someone like you. You think I'm just a sex object? I'm not. There's feelings behind these scales... I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you."

"Fine! You go! No one wants to see an ecological report written by a dinosaur, anyway! It's just stupid!"

Jaws moped his way back into the jungle, never looking back.

Diana spotted a large rat in the bushes. "Hey, how are you? My name's Diana."
    Last edited by 06Casuality; 05-20-2016 at 10:48 AM.