HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I will write it for free, but I guarantee no professionalism or that it'll even get done. Erm, but seriously, you should probably listen to John and Mutt on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mutt View Post
    "After we hit it big then I'll give you X% of it."
    That's just a pathetic advertising ploy. Avoid those online and offline. Heh.

I forgot to mention that I already knew about having to pay, but you guys did bring up some good ideas I could try out. (Not the "After we hit big..." ploy of course.) However, I'm going to have to build up my funds, because I can't do much with what I currently have.

Rogue Mutt
    Quote Originally Posted by herkyjerky87 View Post
    I forgot to mention that I already knew about having to pay, but you guys did bring up some good ideas I could try out. (Not the "After we hit big..." ploy of course.) However, I'm going to have to build up my funds, because I can't do much with what I currently have.
    You can always start a Kickstarter campaign. That seems to be the rage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mutt View Post
    You can always start a Kickstarter campaign. That seems to be the rage these days.
    Kickstarter has always been on my to do list, but I have to get noticed by a large enough audience first, in order for it to work.