HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilfindel View Post
    surviving characters.
    Uh oh, did we just get a spoiler? Are you killing characters off Gil? Heheh.

lol, no, I meant that in the sense of the characters that survive the rewrite, not necessarily those that survive the mayhem in the story. You'll have to buy the book to see who lives and who dies ;-)

lol, no, I meant that in the sense of the characters that survive the rewrite, not necessarily those that survive the mayhem in the story. You'll have to buy the book to see who lives and who dies ;-)
    Baahh that's cheap advertising Gil, I thought you were above that. Haha joking. :P

Nah, gotta keep those royalty checks rolling in...

Just finished the revamp of the subplots, now I just need to run through the whole thing again and make sure everything is still consistent. Then I can wrap up the editing passes and get it ready for submission. I've been able to drop the word count down to a more manageable 105,000 words, so the whole thing should flow a lot better. With any luck, it will be ready for public consumption in another week or so.

Nah, gotta keep those royalty checks rolling in...

Just finished the revamp of the subplots, now I just need to run through the whole thing again and make sure everything is still consistent. Then I can wrap up the editing passes and get it ready for submission. I've been able to drop the word count down to a more manageable 105,000 words, so the whole thing should flow a lot better. With any luck, it will be ready for public consumption in another week or so.
    Well congratulations, good work.