HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yeah, white outline's better, definitely. The guy looks like he's outlined in red, not filled in. Is that what you were shooting for? I was thinking all red, but that looks kinda cool actually.

I like it. People will notice that title and say, "Whoa! What's that book?", lol. And then the little red guy..."What's that all about? Better open up and see."

With the white outline on the title, I think the cover's a winner, and I think your writing's good enough to make the book a winner.

The figure is actually shaded (it's a 3D render, I suspect), but it's hard to tell in the gray-scale image; the red makes the variations in brightness stand out. Here's the "final" version with the white outline. I'll sit back for a bit and make a decision on the blue vs. gray in the next day or so. Fortunately, updating the cover is pretty trivial in both Kindle and Nook. Thanks for the suggestions, John!

Last edited by Gilfindel; 05-27-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Outstanding. I like the one on the left, lol. You could put just a bit more space between Simulated and Murder though. A little too close. The space looks okay on the blue.
    Last edited by John Oberon; 05-28-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Done, although I won't take up more space by posting it. You'll be glad to know that my wife prefers the gray one as well ;-)

Great minds think alike.