HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

New SciFI/Fantasy Adventure Available for FREE download through 5/22

Watchers of the Night is a new sci-fi/fantasy adventure, published at Smashwords on 4/28/13.

It is Book One of a three-part series; Book Two should be along soon.

Thru 5/22/13, you can download a copy for FREE at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/310932 if you use the coupon code CF93P.

It would be wonderful if anyone who reads it could post a review here or at Smashwords, or at any other eBook retailer such as Sony, Kobo, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.

For those that take advantage of this free offer, I truly hope that you enjoy the story!

Rogue Mutt
    It would be hard to review it on Amazon or B&N since I can't find it on there. I usually cut out the middleman and just load my books separately to Amazon and B&N's Nook Press (formerly PubIt) because it can take weeks if not longer to end up showing up there. Especially Amazon. You can load them yourself and then change your Smashwords shipping settings to not ship to those sites and then you don't have to wait nearly as long. You can also make your book free on Smashwords without it needing a coupon code; just go into the pricing manager and check make it free. You can always change it back later.

And another reason to post them separately is B&N and Amazon pay their royalties quicker. At least I've found that to be the case. Smashwords seems to pay maybe once a quarter while the other two will pay every month, provided you have $10 or more in sales 60 days beforehand.
    Last edited by Rogue Mutt; 05-08-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Rogue, that's GREAT information - thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm uploading my info to BN as I type this and I'll be moving on the Amazon next.