HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

What do you think?

Joyfully stareing at a line of stars streching across the void in a magnifisent array of varity brain comfertly lounged back stareing out the viewing area of the small
    public obsevetory . The stars seemed to occupy the hole hevens hhh..... hevens what a strange term comeing from a solder of the impirem they taugh nonexcistence of
    god along with hevens.Dam it were was that thought going if the locall marshill even caught wif, he shook the idea throughing himself up from his seat he looked down
    at his chest it was coverd by his newly fited officers uniform. The id tag read benidict W. Crawford he friends had tooken to calling him brain.

Yes, it is full of grammar mistakes but the plot, the way I convay the thoughts what do you think about that?

It's awful, really bad. I can barely understand any of it. What is your native language?

?????? Did I miss something?

Dang it's funny how I spelled Brian "brain", then spelled every word more then 5 letters wrong along with all of the grammar mistakes I must have made. You guys probly can't even read the bulk of that, seeing how it's so screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbarkave View Post
    ?????? Did I miss something?
    Yeah what you missed was most of the words and any kind of sentince, Don't worry my fault *Some were, a english teacher drops dead*