HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Rogue Mutt
    You should go move to that Worker's Paradise of China. Just bring your own oxygen since pollution has rendered much of the air there practically unbreathable.

Quote Originally Posted by John Oberon View Post
    Indeed. I was hoping Kasich would remedy that situation, but he appears no different than a liberal as far as taxes. Wants to expand medicaid. I'm seriously considering a move.

See that? Government becomes unfriendly to wallets, and people move away. Same with business. Just common sense, really.

lol. You know, I always laugh at environmentalists who make their pleas to America, one of THE cleanest countries on the planet, and not to China. To me, it shows their aim is definitely NOT less pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mutt View Post
    You should go move to that Worker's Paradise of China. Just bring your own oxygen since pollution has rendered much of the air there practically unbreathable.

Rogue Mutt
    Ha, just don't visit Salt Lake City. The air there is at times even worse than China.

lol. You know, I always laugh at environmentalists who make their pleas to America, one of THE cleanest countries on the planet, and not to China. To me, it shows their aim is definitely NOT less pollution.

Really? Never heard that before. What causes it? Dust roiled from Mormon procreation?

Rogue Mutt
    Industrial/car pollution that's held in by the mountains is what my friend who lives there says.

Really? Never heard that before. What causes it? Dust roiled from Mormon procreation?