HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Problems posting when logged in

Can anyone tell me why I am often told that I can not post when I am logged in?

I have firefox set to delete history and cookies after ever session. After it gives me the error it I push the okay button to log in and it takes me back to my thread. Repeat and it just loops around.

Is it a time out problem? Should I write my responses on Word and just cut and paste it?

Please let me know

Hey Craig,

Have you tried using a different browser just to see if the same thing happens?

No I haven't. I think Mozilla is much safer than internet explorer and I get nowhere near the same amount of pop ups. I know that even just a year ago some websites wouldn't support Mozilla but I thought that problem had been repaired. I have the history and cookies deletion set so I don't build up cookies in my computer. I will try to cut and paste replies, but there are times I know I will forget.

Hey Craig,

I would suggest trying Google Chrome or Safari for Windows to test this if you aren't comfortable with using IE.

Rogue Mutt
    I use Firefox all the time. I can post without a problem. There should be a box to indicate you want to stay logged in. Check that box. If you don't want to, then just make sure it says "Welcome craig" at the top so you'll know you're logged in.