HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
    Rogue Mutt

Angry Does Anyone Moderate This Place?

Seriously, does anyone moderate these forums anymore? There's been a flame war going on for 10 days and no one's done s-h-i-t about it. I know there's been a lot of cussing and name-calling, and yet apparently it's escaped your attention. I've hit the "Report" button a couple of times, but no one seems to do anything about it.

If there is a moderator somewhere, could you please get off your lazy arse and delete the "Query: Chance of a Lifetime" thread in the Query Letter forum? If you want to ban me or whatever in the process that's fine. There doesn't seem any reason to stick around here.

Let me do my Bill Lumbergh from "Office Space" impression now: Yeah, if you could just go ahead and do that, that'd be great.

Rogue, being that you were the one with the flame thrower, it's kind of laughable to complain. If you had just stopped screaming at me to STFU, I would have kept quiet.

Perhaps you just didn't have the self control to stop yourself.

You got your wish the thread's locked. And you even got the last word.

Rogue Mutt
    Well that was fast work. What the hell took them so long? I mean I thought there was supposed to be this new ownership that wouldn't tolerate this Wild West crap.

Simon, you have no self-control either. Even when I said nothing or something innocuous, you had to keep instigating. I'm sure it really bums you out I got the last word in. You'll just have to troll up this thread until it gets locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Says View Post
    Rogue, being that you were the one with the flame thrower, it's kind of laughable to complain. If you had just stopped screaming at me to STFU, I would have kept quiet.

Perhaps you just didn't have the self control to stop yourself.

You got your wish the thread's locked. And you even got the last word.

Rogue Mutt
    And just for the record, what you really need to do is stop spending so much time around here and instead go find one of those struggling actor types and have him clear out the cobwebs between your legs. (Or a struggling actress. Whatever you're into.) You're clearly taking this place way too seriously.

Deleted. Sorry, I missed to notice that this thread is an ancient one.
    Last edited by cabbage; 01-09-2013 at 03:56 AM.