HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks Lea. I've noticed a number of the older crowd (Keith, Leslee, CK, Raven, Jayce...) don't seem to be around anymore/as much. Any idea where they hang now?

D K, Raven left us a while ago. Jayce and Keith still pop up every once in a while. CK left in a huff - twice! As for the others, well, it got very nasty there at the end. No one, newbie or oldster could post anything about writing or express an opinion about anything with being ganged up on and attacked, and several people were removed from the site. Some of the oldsters left because they were tired of being ganged up on. Frank Baron has a blog at http://frankscanonfodder.blogspot.com/ and he also created his own forum again, but it doesn't focus on writing.

D K, here's the website for Frank's forum: http://************.runboard.com/

Huh, it won't let me post the name of the forum, so let me try this. It's all the above and where the asterisks are, insert '************'

Hope that helps.

Doggone, I guess its a site whose address we're not allowed to post. If you want to know it, then email me at leazalas@centurylink.net
    Last edited by Lea Zalas; 08-20-2012 at 07:29 PM.

b w r i t e r s n e s t

Thanks, John!

Thanks John and Lea. Sounds like I missed all the excitment. I'll finish the registration when I get home. I see some familiar names.
    Last edited by D K; 08-21-2012 at 06:25 PM.

We make a good team, Lea.

Yep!

Sorry David, but deferred pay usually translates to, "Don't hold your breath on getting paid."

Sounds like David got a kinder-than-usual rejection note from a publisher, one where the editor gave suggestions. That's rare, but it doesn't make him any closer to publication now than he was before. David, I suggest you wait until you're not as busy with your movie career and then work on the book yourself. Most folks have their own writing work to tend to.