HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Wasn't sure where to post this . . .

. . . because I'm not a NEW member, per se. Just an old one who hasn't posted in a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (yes, I think my absence quantifies a triple REALLY) long time. Unfortunately, I am ashamed to say my last post is about the last time I wrote anything of substance. What it boils down to is I felt the need to distance myself from my main writing endeavor because there was too much going on in my life that required my total attention. And when I wasn't doing that I was most likely sleeping. Plus, we had moved to a new area and I was spending some time exercising my flaccid social muscles. But I digress.

Now that summertime is upon me and the youngling is getting out of school for a couple of months, I'm feeling that writing itch again and thought I would return. Hope that's okay. I could sure use the encouragement, critiques, advice, and so forth. Another reason why I dropped off the face of the earth for awhile is because . . . well, as much as I don't want to admit it, my skin was not as thick as it should be if I am going to do this. Now I believe it is.

Well, alrighty then...welcome...about time you came back.

Glad to see you're jumping back in the saddle. I'll bet you're not the only who tried to give up writing due to frustration (or whaterver the heck it was) and couldn't stay away.

Write for you, write from your heart, and don't fake it. Good luck to you, Jennifer.

d.