HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lightbulb Createspace is Wonderful

I have never published or so much as written a book and when my friend suggested I write a really good book about the life of this very interesting boy --- who is now a man, I got online to do a little research on what it would take.

I forget the phrase I did my first search for but I know createspace was the first & last site I clicked on...!

I've read all the posts in this thread up till now and it appears that most authors have no clue about how to post a link that takes the person who clicks on it to the site/page that author wants them to see.

Mr. Michael's Life Blog

Mr. Michael's Book on Createspace

Mr. Michael's Book on Amazon/Kindle

Great Videos About Createspace

I get the KDP Direct Publishing Newsletter and it had a great series of videos on YouTube that you might want to have a look at if you're a writer of any kind.

Just go to the first one called "Behind The Cover: J.F. (Joanna) Penn".

I love create space. I'm a cover designer and have found that not only are CS prints cheaper, they're more consistent in how great the proofs come out looking. I've done POD covers through Ingram, lulu, and small 3rd party presses and create space is a way easier streamlined process. There's a reason everyone chooses them.

The only reason I could see for going with another service would be if you had your heart set on a hardcover edition, and then I'd suggest Ingram.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk