HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Love Writing But Fail At Advertising Your Work?

Hi,

I was on Facebook the other day and came across an advert which which lead me to a page that talked about helping aspiring writers get their author name exposed on the Internet and get paid for doing it.

I applied and they seem legit and really helpful. There is no upfront fee or anything they just want people to write for them and you get paid and get your name exposed, pretty awesome deal if you ask me.

I am now in the process of writing ebooks for them and get a percentage of the profits each time an ebook is sold.

Anyhow thought this may help some of you who enjoy writing, want to get your name exposed and make some money also.

Page is here: http://mostreadbooks.net/landing/partner-with-us-to-create-bestseller-books-and-make-yourself-a-known-brand-name/ if your interested.

Barney.S

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries
    I clicked on your link. The writing and grammar within the advert is so atrocious, I can't imagine someone taking it seriously. It's well below my 8th grader's level. If you're a customer I'd suggest you expand your search. If you're spamming I'd suggest this link makes you look like an idiot. Have a nice day.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Am I missing it, or is the name of this company NOT listed on the site?

"We take the risk and spend over $5,000 upfront in marketing."

Then what?

The fact that you have to enter your name and e-mail address to get ANY specifics smells of a scam. Run.

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Smelled it from the start.

*_*