HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Free Kindle books

For anyone interested in adult horror novels, I just downloaded several books by Scott Nicholson for free. These are full-size books (first one was 350 pages). One was The Harvest (I'd give it 2 1/2 stars out of 5). I'm reading the second one now, Red Church -- it's better, though I'm only halfway through. It's a worth a trip to Amazon to check them out.

I know zip about Kindle books. Can you read them on a desktop PC? or do you have to have the tablet?

Jayce. You can download the kindle app to your PC (or mobile device, my wife uses an android tablet, so it doesn't have to be a FIRE or Amazon tablet), then you can download the books. I've also downloaded about 7 free books on writing. Some aren't even worth it for free lol. But some had valuable info in them.

After you download the kindle app from Amazon, just post free kindle books into the search bar. You might refine your search by adding: writing, mystery, YA . . . whatever you're interested in.
    Last edited by The Tinman; 04-02-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks, T-Man. Good to know.

Jayce. Your welcome. Hope you find something good.

BTW. If you use AT&T, some the mobile apps won't load. I'm not sure about Apple products.
    Last edited by The Tinman; 04-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.