HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well, thank you Jena, you recognize true beauty when you see it!
    Leslee, I'm hurt....

yeah, that's a pretty ugly, old, baby lady, I have to agree! LOL Not sure how long I can stand looking at it....

Quote Originally Posted by Amylou View Post
    Simba~okay okay, just for you I've posted a gorgeous profile picture.... thanks for the flatters.

Amylouwho
    I don't know how to break it to you AL, but you could have used a little makeup.

Btw, tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

I don't know how to break it to you AL, but you could have used a little makeup.
    What, Simba? You don't like my profile picture either! Sorry about the PM's, I'll check my settings.....

Amy. BTW, I meant to tell you. The writing in this piece was much better than the original piece you posted. It flowed better.

Wow, thank you Tinman. It means a lot. I've been working hard at cutting calories and it's paying off based on your comment above. I'd love to hear where you are in your writing process.... how it's going... Thanks again for that extra comment, it truly means a ton!
    Amylou

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    Wow, y'all making fun a my grandma? How'd you get her picture anyway, Miss Lou?

I still like the piece, your funny trying to trick us all by throwing in that wrongly spelled word.
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC

omg what wrongly spelled word???? do you mean your? your're? I swear i'm clueless! LOL tell me girl! And that ain't your grandma! dats me! Miss Lou at 92!

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    Yes "your" in the sentence leslee pointed out.

lol... You are a poet (but you know it).
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC