HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussionWritersNet Email
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mr. Munster,
    Amy, if you can't say **** or ****ing or ****en then don't say ****ing or **** or ****en.
    I can say and write what I want, curse word or not....

That smacks of something but I am not sure what. Initially it occurred to me as your young age coming thru but it maybe your social standing or something that is not prim and proper.
    I am just not ****en sure.
    So do you know my age? You'll be surprised to learn I'm a 92 year old lady in a nursing home, prim and proper. My grandkids got me something called a laptop for Christmas with a weird apple on the front. They know how I love to write, but I swear I'm having a time with this fvcking piece of s**t. No one around here is any help, sitting around working puzzles all day .... And you mention my social standing? Do you know that too? My goodness Mr. Munster!!! How do you know these things? Such big assumptions.... I'm just a little old lady with a s**t load of money.....

Yes, a number of people did like this piece, so that speaks volumes... although I'm more than open to hearing criticism when it's real.

I know that formatting drops when you come here but something that I was told was that actual thorts, especially by the narrator should be in italics.
    Um I will do my best to italicize my actual thorts, as soon as I figure out what a thort is.... must be my old age and being out of touch with the young whipper snappers....

Thanks for your time Herman, I hope you find that cup of tea.....

Tinman ~ Thank you so much for your time and comments. I'm really happy you enjoyed this piece. Thank you for pointing out where you stumbled, and also for that last comment by Mrs. Whitehead, it makes total since what you said. I appreciate the encouragement!
    Last edited by Amylou; 02-24-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amylou View Post
    You'll be surprised to learn I'm a 92 year old lady in a nursing home, prim and proper.
    Amy. You sure look nice for your advanced age lol.

Hey, thanks Tinman.... I get told that a lot.... It's the smokes that keep me looking so young...

Definitely go forward on your little rocket ship, Amy Lou. I enjoyed it. You do a good job with how people like your characters speak in them thar hills.

Don't really have anything else to add to the comments. You did find your instead of you're!

Thanks for posting. Good luck!

Amylou, PLEASE consider going back to your old avatar.

You were soooooooooooooooo gorgeous.

See what smoking does to you?

Well, excuse those of us what ain't resorted ourselves to the use of profanity yet. I like my expletives censored

Scary photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Author Pendragin View Post
    Well, excuse those of us what ain't resorted ourselves to the use of profanity yet. I like my expletives censored
    Author~are you sticking your ********* tongue out at me? Well **** you..... LOL (totally not using profanity )

Claire~Thank you for reading something of mine! I really do appreciate your comments and encouragement..... zoom zoom away I go....

Simba~okay okay, just for you I've posted a gorgeous profile picture.... thanks for the flatters.

Scary photo.
    Leslee~Okay, now I'm offended!

Amylouwho

To me, that looks like a real twisted baby with a thermometer in its mouth!

Love, love, loooove the ****ing avatar, Amylou!