HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think I know what happened. Up until yesterday, all I had to do was type the first letter of my email address to get logged in. Miraculously, the boxes filled in by themselves, and I just needed to click the log-in box.

With this new setup, I had to manually type my password again. It showed up as little *******'s, of course, but I think there may have been a case sensitive situation. Maybe I forgot whether or not I had put a cap on the original password. Anyway, I got the message that it was invalid, and that I must request a new one. It turned out to be something like uANBMVs7 (am not giving the exact name, although I don't suppose it matters a hoot if I did).

Life challenges us with many dilemmas, do it not?

*_*

I have to log in manually every time now, even though I checked the remember me box.

Maybe it has Alzheimer's. It can't remember you. Sad.

Support Team
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tinman View Post
    I have to log in manually every time now, even though I checked the remember me box.
    Try clearing your site cookies using instructions found at this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies

If it persists after a few days, I'll have the engineers check it out.

Hey, that's a "g" not a "q," is that right, stephen? Uh-oh, I've been addressing you as CQ. Sorry 'bout that.

How can I make sure I don't receive PMs from a very new (although former) member? Is there a way to single out just this...this...never mind...or would I need to put him on Ignore? And would that prevent him from being able to send a PM? I wouldn't like to put anybody on Ignore.

(No...wasn't referring to Cat.)

*_*

Kittikins: If you get an obscene PM (from anyone but me, that is), cut-and-paste the offending passages into a new PM to one of the mods. I'm thinking—what with the current level of attention we're enjoying—you'll see speedy and favorable action.

Yer a wise man, jayce. Will do.

*_*

Yo? CG? Did you see the thread I asked you to delete?

Thanks!

*_*