HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by C Bets View Post
    I don't know - are you sure he is who he (or she) says s/he is? It's amazing who and what infiltrate this place anymore.
    If you read his previous posts over the past few months, it may put your mind at ease.

I wasn't serious. Just messin' around.
    Cindy

And be at peace... the universe is unfolding as it should

I should've known that, lol. My brain isn't working. I'm sitting here with a hand that I'm pretty sure is broken.

Wha? NOW what'd you do?!? Or was it another patient having a hissy?
    Cindy

And be at peace... the universe is unfolding as it should

Nope. Dog was puking this a.m.and I rushed to get him outside and tripped in the dark. My rt hand took the brunt of it. I put on a wrist brace and I'm biding my time since I do have to work this afternoon.

I often stay at Hudson Hotel on W58th. There is an apartment building across directly across the street that I always say is where I would like to live if I moved to Manhattan. It is dull, gray, kind of shabby--but has wonderful exterior detail. Is that perhaps where you lived all those years?

"Dull, gray, kind of shabby" sounds like the dump I lived in when I first moved to Manhattan.

No, we had an apartment here: http://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/midtow...th-street/7390

Not a very current writeup, though. Yeah, we lived behind the Coliseum, but that's been turned into the humongous Time Werner Center. I try to visit it whenever I go down there...which isn't very often. I've eaten at their Whole Foods buffet (I chose some Indian dishes) -- where, if you pile more grub on your plate than you can comfortably lift (to semi-quote Miss Piggy), you gotta shell out the big bucks.

*_*

Hey Jena, how's your hand today?

I think it's better, but I've been living on Motrin and wearing a splint, so... I was, however, able to pick up my coffee mug this a.m. without crying. Thanks for asking, Susan.

I have an oblong white crystal at the ready when I do stuff like that to myself, Jena. Get one...program it...and use it! The gal at the local new age store says it's meant for healing.

I banged my hand on my dresser a couple of months ago, immediately grabbed the crystal and with my "good" hand gently massaged the area. I was so afraid I had broken some fingers. It wasn't long before I felt no pain and was back to normal.

Of course, another time I careened into a hard object (my piano) during the night and broke my bloody wrist. Dunno if the crystal (had I owned it then) would have worked at that time.

*_*