HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jayce View Post
    I wonder whatever happened to Daffy Don... for some reason, I'm reminded of him.
    Must have been before my time. He's probably enjoying success like I am. Did he place freedom above free things at the taxpayers' expense? If so, he's a true American. Excuse me, I must finish my next novel and increase my royalties by another $3,000 or $4,000 a month. You keep posting on WN, okay?

Your post seems aggressive to me. You insulted some member. Where's that report button?

Your posts are so ridiculously snotty, you make it tough to be happy for your success, James.

Quote Originally Posted by jayce View Post
    I wonder whatever happened to Daffy Don... for some reason, I'm reminded of him.
    jayce, do great minds think alike or what? I was so reminded I did a Search to see when DD last posted.

Sure, go ahead and hit the "report" button, James. See what good it does. We've been on our own for some time now. CQ stephen peeks in once in a while but is unable to do any more than that. He's been shut out somehow. Truthism!

*_*

Amazon "envisions a world in which there will be no other booksellers or publishers, a world where, history suggests, Amazon may not use its power benignly or for the benefit of literary culture." Support your local indie bookstore!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/op...pagewanted=all
    Last edited by Liza B.; 12-14-2011 at 04:40 AM.

I posted that link yesterday in "Publishers are Terrified?" and got somewhat blasted.

*_*

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by leslee View Post
    Your posts are so ridiculously snotty, you make it tough to be happy for your success, James.
    Have you read your own posts? Your posts are aggressive, and aggressive posts are not allowed. Posting aggressive posts is not going to make you a dime. My posts here were to encourage others to make real money at writing. Your posts are exactly what you accuse others' posts of.

Why not just write a few novels and start making $10,000 a month? That's what I will be making next year. Reports to follow. I might even reveal my titles and pen name in a few months so you can have the fun of posting aggressive reviews instead of aggressive posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Foyle View Post
    jayce, do great minds think alike or what? I was so reminded I did a Search to see when DD last posted.

Sure, go ahead and hit the "report" button, James. See what good it does. We've been on our own for some time now. CQ stephen peeks in once in a while but is unable to do any more than that. He's been shut out somehow. Truthism!

*_*
    Your posts remind me of someone too, but I am not always accusing someone of being someone else like the rest of you seem to. I was wondering why those of you who live here instead of actually write something were always calling someone by a different name than the poster's real name. It must be some kind of WN mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by James North View Post
    I was wondering why those of you who live here instead of actually write something were always calling someone by a different name than the poster's real name. It must be some kind of WN mental illness.
    Yeah, and the mental illness is catching, James, so be careful! As for "real name," not everybody here chooses to use their "real" name -- and for good reasons.

*_*

Why not just write a few novels and start making $10,000 a month? That's what I will be making next year.

Considering how much time you spend trying to convince WN members that you're important, I'm surprised you have time to write anything at all.

I don't think anyone here wants to be like you, no matter how much money you make.

I might even reveal my titles and pen name in a few months

Did someone ask?
    Last edited by leslee; 12-14-2011 at 06:22 AM.

I don't ordinarily read pulp fiction.

*_*