HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NaNoWriMo

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    I've only got just under two thousand. My family is not being very understanding... lol Hopefully I can make it up in time. I just bought hubby a new video game, so he'll be easily entertained once the kiddos are in bed. (:
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC

I got sidetracked doing other stuff, and my computer has been the hangout for my teen. I'm at about 4000, give or take. Trying like heck to catch up this weekend.

Best of luck to all

I've got to about 6000 words, but I'm falling behind a little more every day. It is a great exercise to just get me writing, without fussing about editing as I go along so I'm won't be too upset if I don't reach the target.

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    I'm up to 2,300. Last year I did great, hit my goal almost every day. According to the site, at this rate I'll finish in March... lol
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC

How is everyone doing with this?

I'm hopelessly behind, but writing at a faster rate than ever before all the same. I'll miss it at the end of the month- I love the bar chart showing my writing statistics, it brings out a competitive streak I didn't know I had!

I am sucking beyond belief. 7k and no writing x 2 days. At this rate I'll finish by the end of March.