HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jumping CURSOR

Jumping CURSOR

Well, it has nothing to do with this site, but I've been experiencing a problem with my cursor jumping all over the place when I'm writing, or in this case posting. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, does anyone know how to remedy it?? It's becoming extremely annoying.

Try rebooting, or just shut down your computer and start it up again. Sometimes that's all that's needed.

You're happy to be back at WN, aren't you JD?

*_*

Hey, Jeff, so did you turn off your computer as I suggested or has the cursor healed on its own? Don't leave me hanging like this!

It's obvious you're very happy* to see us again, but it'd be nice if you'd follow up on some of these threads you've started lately. Know what I'm sayin'?

*_*

*Or is that a gun in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Foyle View Post
    Hey, Jeff, so did you turn off your computer as I suggested or has the cursor healed on its own? Don't leave me hanging like this!

It's obvious you're very happy* to see us again, but it'd be nice if you'd follow up on some of these threads you've started lately. Know what I'm sayin'?

*_*

*Or is that a gun in your pocket?
    Unfortunately that didn't work Kitty. Oh... I didn't realize that I was on here very much in the past, or even that you remembered me at all. We must have talked quite a few times, and I definitely don't recall saying much about my ex-fiance. I should be sleeping!

J D - I posted about this on the **** thread over in Off Topic. Anyway, I think it's the blue shortcut keys are activating on your pc. Have the same prob w/laptop, but don't care enough to figure out how I'm doing it, as I use my Mac more often. (I HATE PCs)

Hope this helps...