HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Profile

Amy Lou

Stephen, I see that my original profile page as Amylou shows that I'm still a Senior member, at least it used to, yet I can't log in under my username and password. Why is it still open if I can't access it? So I created a second account using an old email account and a new password. Is there any way I can have my original back or can you transfer my posts to my new profile? I don't need two Amylou's on here, that's too much for anybody!!
    Thanks

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries
    I can think of a few things to do with 2 Amylou's ...

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Keith!!! Behave...
    Cindy

And be at peace... the universe is unfolding as it should

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries
    I'll try, but one or two Cindys gets the blood flowing, too!

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Amy Lou
    Keith. I think your Skeletor suit is too tight!!!! LOL No 2 Amylou's would be a hand full. Hand full of what~ I'm not telling!

Support Team
    Just send me a message from the email used in the original account requesting the restore and let me know which email you would prefer to use.

Amy Lou
    Thank you Stephen, I appreciate you working all this out. Everything's back to normal, no longer 2 Amylou's! Sorry Keith! See if Cindy's up for it! She's a sweetie!

They say you meet the nicest people when you travel. Well, I've been on the road a few days, and I can say the nicest people are the ones you see when you get home: AMY LOU!... You're back!

Amy Lou
    Aww Jayce! That's sure is a nice welcome back! Nice to see you around these parts too!

martin shaw
    Sent you a message, Amy, a couple of days ago. It says your emails are full (the reply)