HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rejected!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Foyle View Post
    Well, but of course you wouldn't, Gary.

And I do believe there is no such thing as a coincidence.

*_*
    Fine. I don't care what claptrap you choose believe. I just reject the notion that you can decide what I believe (as you were striving to do here).

I just reject the notion that you can decide what I believe (as you were striving to do here).
    Huh? Is that how you perceived my comment, Gary? Good grief, man, a little testy, are we? At least I didn't pronounce your beliefs "claptrap."

*_*

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Foyle View Post
    Huh? Is that how you perceived my comment, Gary? Good grief, man, a little testy, are we? At least I didn't pronounce your beliefs "claptrap."

*_*
    I tend not to proseltyze my beliefs. You don't really get much of a chance to call them anything. Sort of miss out on the chance to wear the tinfoil hat, though. *smile*

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Kessler View Post
    *smile*
    Always leave 'em smiling, Gary-Last-Word. And you did just that!

*_*

I think luck is something you're born with. I have two lucky members of my immediate family. I call my middle daughter 'My Lucky Cricket" because dang that girl is lucky. She's found $100 gift cards on the street. Pulled a 30% off ticket at the register when they were passing out sale fliers. (that was the best %off you could get). She's won the largest basket in an Easter contest...anyway, you name it, she's lucky at it. (She'll probably win a lotto). My hubby is the other lucky one. He's never been in a car accident, but he's actually fallen asleep at the wheel several times. (Once in bumper to bumper traffic) AND his driving sucks! Lucky, I tell ya.