HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WN Site Update

Hey, don't question her, Kitty. She has WIPS to finish.

She's been working on the same sock for months.
    Last edited by leslee; 09-15-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Foyle View Post
    Sure it did! Keith was known for posting some hilarious images!

*_*
    Not in my era they weren't. And lots of folks complained they couldn't use them or emotecoms.

I'm busy, though, trying to find an image of angst.

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries
    The pic wasn't "some old broad." The picture was of 15 or 16 year old xxxxxxxxx. She sent the cell phone pic to her boyfriend Zac whatshisname, both from High School Musical. She made a huge mistake, for sure, but it's still a nude pic of a young, underage teenage girl. And if you want to say I went off on a rant about someone posting it? Damned straight. No apologies. It's disgusting and illegal.
    Last edited by Keith .; 09-15-2011 at 09:54 AM.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Gary, seems to me you don't like them only because you don't know how to post them or where to find them.

*_*

The latex sales division of Vandelay Industries
    And yeah, Kitts and I had fun with some of the goofy crap pics I used to post. You just had to know the coding and I eventually posted it so we all could have fun with it. We kept that crap from the writing forums, though.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Keith . View Post
    The pic wasn't "some old broad." The picture was of 15 or 16 year old Vanessa Hudgens. She sent the cell phone pic to her boyfriend Zac whatshisname, both from High School Musical. She made a huge mistake, for sure, but it's still a nude pic of a young, underage teenage girl. And if you want to say I went off on a rant about someone posting it? Damned straight. No apologies. It's disgusting and illegal.
    How did you know that, Keith? All I saw was a pic of somebody I sure 'n hell didn't recognize.

*_*

Liza B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith . View Post
    The pic wasn't "some old broad." The picture was of 15 or 16 year old Vanessa Hudgens. She sent the cell phone pic to her boyfriend Zac whatshisname, both from High School Musical. She made a huge mistake, for sure, but it's still a nude pic of a young, underage teenage girl. And if you want to say I went off on a rant about someone posting it? Damned straight. No apologies. It's disgusting and illegal.
    Please consider removing this young girl's name from your post before the 30 minute window closes. I only suggest this because your post will show up in Google searches whenever anybody searches her name, and she is so young and it was a mistake. I'm sure she didn't intend for the photo to be posted online, although I don't know the full story. But there's no point in publicizing the unfortunate event any further with her name attached.

God. I hope none of mine turn up.

Now that you've taken off the bag, anything could happen.

I'll see what I can scrounge up, Jena. What is your real name again?

*_*