HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I have three ideas i'm playing with but need to decide which one to begin. I've got jury duty--of which it looks like I'm going to be an alternate--so, will probably start tomorrow night.

Good luck to all...

i'm participating for the first time this year. But cannot get into the web site. lol

There are usually a few kinks with the website the first couple days. I'm getting in okay, though.

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    I tried to get in earlier but there was a problem. I tried again about 20 minutes later and it worked.

BTW: I forgot to mention that my ten-year-old is participating this year too. She's been thinking of a story all month long. She was excited today when she realized it was November already. This coming from a child who hates to write. I set her goal for 1,200 words.
    Last edited by Miranda Clementine; 11-01-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: changed 2000 to 1200
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC

Does it have to be a complete story with a conclusion or is it just about the word count?

Miranda: Wonderful!

Susan: Just the word count.

LOL, my husband said, "Fifty thousand words? Big deal. You can just write the same word fifty-thousand times and then you win, right? Even *I* could do that!"

I said, "Oh, yeah? TRY it."