HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Great suggestion. Let me talk to the engineers and see if we can minimize the upping of old posts.

The writing forum posts are still valuable to keep, so the information contained in them can be used. But if someone wants to continue the topic, they can start it as a new thread instead of bringing all the old stuff forward.

Jena, that really is a great suggestion.

Jena, that really is a great suggestion.
    Every now and then I surprise even myself.

Liza B.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jena Grace View Post
    Liza, I thought of you today as I gazed longingly at a $10 package of Nova lox.
    Oh, yummmmmmmmmmmm!! Now I'm craving an onion bagel and nova with a schmear!

Do NOT forget we have a date at C&L's one of these days!

Liza B.
    I know, can't wait! I didn't get to Cleveland all summer, but need to stop procrastinating and drive out there before Route 80 turns into something from Ice Road Truckers. I'm a wimp when it comes to driving over snow/ice - terrifies me. So will definitely let you know! Mmmmmmmmmm.........Corky's!

OK!!!

I want to go!

Sara Kingston
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Clementine View Post
    They also deleted posts, and there is a person missing. I don't think They like suggestions.
    Bonny Neilson's account has been disabled. Anyone have any idea why? I didn't see anything wrong with anything she posted, and she had several friends who obviously did not see anything wrong with them either. Hmmm...

Liza B.
    Quote Originally Posted by leslee View Post

I want to go!
    You should come! It's the type of joint that would prepare you a delicious tuna melt to your exact specifications!

Sara Kingston
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Clementine View Post
    Oh, I must have missed when she became nasty. I only read up to where she was talking about **** posting personal stuff about the former mod on another site. This makes sense. Thank you for letting us know.
    If you're referring to Bonny Neilson she did not become "nasty." She is also nobody's "sock puppet." It's these kind of nasty unfounded allegations that drove many members away from here. And she never said that **** posted personal stuff about Victoria on another board. She said that the information was posted by someone else and that **** removed it.