HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Just Curious . . .

For the avoidance of doubt, we are not tolerating any personal attacks or inappropriate conduct anywhere in our forum. I confirm that moderation is currently inactive and we hope to maintain this going forward but we will be forced to reconsider if the privilege is abused. Also, there is no longer any need to mention or reference the prior moderator in any way. We are moving forward with a clean slate. Enjoy the site, and please ensure that we continue maintaining a positive environment for everyone on WN.

Why did you close the previous thread after this post?

Senior Member Miranda Clementine's Avatar
    They also deleted posts, and there is a person missing. I don't think They like suggestions.
    Even those who make their living in dreamland must do their chores in the real world.
    -Scarlett Rice
    MC

Was there something objectionable? I must have missed it. Seemed like a good cross-section of comments to me.

Oh, well. New sheriff in town.
    Last edited by leslee; 09-09-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Yee-haw.

If there was a way to harness drama and generate work from it (the physics kind, not the procrastinating writer kind), WN would be a fantastic source of sustainable energy.

You seem like a pretty sharp guy, Nathan. Figure out how to do it and we'll all share in the profits.

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Wait a minute...

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Why would the rest of us be entitled to a share of the profits if YOU do all the work, right?

Because . . . oops, my tuna melt is ready. See ya.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by leslee View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt, we are not tolerating any personal attacks or inappropriate conduct anywhere in our forum. I confirm that moderation is currently inactive and we hope to maintain this going forward but we will be forced to reconsider if the privilege is abused. Also, there is no longer any need to mention or reference the prior moderator in any way. We are moving forward with a clean slate. Enjoy the site, and please ensure that we continue maintaining a positive environment for everyone on WN.

Why did you close the previous thread after this post?
    It was an intro thread that run its course.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Clementine View Post
    They also deleted posts, and there is a person missing. I don't think They like suggestions.
    Not true. We love suggestions. Post as many as you like in the suggestion box.