HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Robin Teeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Wilshere View Post
    Easy Sara. I'm here to help not hinder. Thanks.
    One quickie if you please, sir. Why is the genre-discussion forum hidden? Just curious.

Sara Kingston
    Quote Originally Posted by cg stephen View Post
    Moderation has been removed
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cg stephen View Post
    Moderation has been removed
    So, does that mean posting in moderation is a thing of the past and we can now overindulge? (sorry)
    Cindy

And be at peace... the universe is unfolding as it should

A.E.,

Some of those resources may have been incorporated from the older site, but if you look at more recent posts, you will find current links. Scroll down to the bottom to find my post with a whole bunch of good resources. As far as I know, they are all live. I've posted resources for markets, craft, agents, grants, etc. Check them out.

Jeanne

I'm not sure why you aren't seeing an edit feature. If you click on "Go Advanced," it should pull up a preview window. After you post, you usually have a few minutes to go back in and edit your post if you want to make changes.

Jeanne

Sounds like you need to PM cg_stephen of the Support Team, Bonny.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by C Bets View Post
    So, does that mean posting in moderation is a thing of the past and we can now overindulge? (sorry)
    Absolutely, as long as you overindulge in writing or other topics that are not inappropriate and don't involve personal attacks, inappropriate remarks, etc.

Administrator
    For the avoidance of doubt, we are not tolerating any personal attacks or inappropriate conduct anywhere in our forum. I confirm that moderation is currently inactive and we hope to maintain this going forward but we will be forced to reconsider if the privilege is abused. Also, there is no longer any need to mention or reference the prior moderator in any way. We are moving forward with a clean slate. Enjoy the site, and please ensure that we continue maintaining a positive environment for everyone on WN.