HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rogue Mutt
    I'm sure that will really help the person who was last here August 31, 2011. Always check the time stamps on messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
    If I am creating a new world I practice and throw around ideas by simply writing a sensory piece. Like this:

The wind blew through a forsaken field, the grass blackened with fire of the past. War had destroyed the land years ago, wars that shook the earth. Now the forests were stumps, the skies were grey, the clouds all red with gas. The flowers cried out in fear, the lone wolves all howled in sorrow. The wind told a mournful tale, low, simple, filled with emotion. The angles added there own harmony, light yet haunting, sad yet with an underlying hint of hope. The hope, though, was more of a wistful drea than a foreshadowment of times to come.

If you wish to create fantasy in our environment you must decide what, not where, your story is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Mutt View Post
    I'm sure that will really help the person who was last here August 31, 2011. Always check the time stamps on messages.
    No, but it might help the people who read it now.