HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted to Post some userful links

But since I'm just returning, I have to post some NOT so useful blah blah first. Which is fine. It's what I get for losing my blinking password. Since kid writing doesn't seem to be a passion here, y'all probably aren't slavering for goodies anyway. Still...once I'm at five posts, I'll pop some in.

I like kid writing. In fact, even if I'm writing for adults, I try to write so a kid could understand it.

My writing is probably about 50/50 for kids and adults. I've written for newspapers (long ago), grown-up magazines, and kids' magazines. I've written about writing for adults and for kids. I have more kid books written/sold to children's publishers but probably more pages in the adult cozy mysteries I write for Annie's Attic. But my favorite writing is for kids and it's usually a little silly. I like silly.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJan View Post
    My writing is probably about 50/50 for kids and adults. I've written for newspapers (long ago), grown-up magazines, and kids' magazines. I've written about writing for adults and for kids. I have more kid books written/sold to children's publishers but probably more pages in the adult cozy mysteries I write for Annie's Attic. But my favorite writing is for kids and it's usually a little silly. I like silly.
    You write for Annie's Attic? That's very cool. Definitely throw some of your work around if you like. We'll be happy to check it out.

I like silly too.