HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Carole, she still has a few years 'til she graduates. We'll see how it all falls out. (I'm hoping Coronado-San Diego, as that'll be close to home) She's majoring in History and she's a born leader...should serve her well there. And, yes, very much excited to see her. (Though, with skype we get to video chat all the time, so it doesn't feel so long between visits).

Best of luck on your latest book and thanks so much for your time.
    Last edited by Avonne Writer; 07-28-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avonne Writer View Post
    Carole, she still has a few years 'til she graduates. We'll see how it all falls out. (I'm hoping Coronado-San Diego, as that'll be close to home) She's majoring in History and she's a born leader...should serve her well there. And, yes, very much excited to see her. (Though, with skype we get to video chat all the time, so it doesn't feel so long between visits).

Best of luck on your latest book and thanks so much for your time.
    Good luck to her! Hope she ends up in San Diego close to you. I love that city! (And isn't Skype great? My grandsons live in Charleston, SC, and it's so wonderful to be able to skype with them every week. It takes the sting out of not having them live nearby.)

Smile Thanks for Inviting Me!

I'm not sure if this seminar ends today or this weekend, so just in case, I'd like to thank Vicky for inviting me to participate, and those of you who asked questions. If you'd like to learn more about me and my books, please visit my webpage at www.CaroleBellacera.com, and don't forget to enter my monthly contest.

My books are available in print (except for TANGO'S EDGE) and as e-books at Amazon Kindle and Smashwords.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...role+bellacera

http://www.smashwords.com/books/sear...role+bellacera

Wishing all of you the best of luck with your writing career! (And I'll be around through Sunday for more questions!)

Best, Carole

Thank you, Carole! I appreciate you taking the time to step in with these great insights & answers!
    Writers.Net Moderator

Yes, thanks to you both.